Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun!


Oh I don't believe it! My first post! I just said to myself, "self" just do it, get er done, you will be a better person for ACTUALLY pulling it off! So to begin, (and that is a good place to start.....) I am beginning at the end! This summer because it is easier. This is my CREW! yes and I call them MY CREW because two people fell in love and created 3 people that fell in love that created "the crew"! Owen loves his chocolate thumb (will be 3 Oct. 3rd) brother Ryan (5 March 17th St. Patricks baby) Lauren (in Madi's lap, a 2 fisted binkie girl) will be 2 Sept. 19th, Madison (oldest) will be 13 Sept. 21st, Brooklyn (my little stink) turned 4 April 7th, Kyler (Brad's boy) same BD as Ryan! and Koltyn born March this year. It was crazy trying to get the kids to stand still for this. Now I have to try and figure out how to do the little slide show you all do........PHEW What an introduction! There ya go ya all! The CREW IN A NUT SHELL!

1 comment:

Terrie said...

Very cool! What a great pic of the family. It's the best thing in the world to have everyone together, isn't it?