ok you try and pronounce it! Go for it....to sum it up, it is the fear of the number 13. Yeah you got it. FEAR ohhhhhh scary...... #13, #13, #13,
and today folks is FRIDAY THE 13TH. Hope you are having an UNFEARFUL day! Here are some fun maybe, facts about this day....Just look at the fact that many U.S. buildings are without a 13th floor. Even in our day-to-day lives, 12 rules. We have 12 zodiac signs, 12 months in a year and 12 hours on a clock.
- Walking under a ladder (don't)
- Throwing salt over your shoulder (do) I still do this to this day!
- Black cat crossing your path (don't)
- Groom seeing the bride the morning of the wedding (don't) I did and look what happened???? bought me 38 years of BLISS!
- Saying "God bless you" after someone sneezes (do) NEVER COULD FIGURE THAT OUT
- Telling someone to "break a leg" before a performance (do)
- Finding a four-leaf clover (do)USE TO SCAVANGE THROUGH THE LAWN FOR HOURS LOOKING!
- Carrying a rabbit's foot (do)
OK SO NOW THAT BEING SAID and this being MY month of GOOD LUCK
Whatever you do on this Friday the 13th, you should probably steer clear of Camp Crystal Lake. After all, Jason, the notorious mass murderer from the "Friday the 13th" movies, has made it overwhelmingly clear for nearly 30 years that it is bad luck to hang out on his turf! oohhh scary!
(some thoughts, some quotes from msnbc)